Cornerstone Christian School - Sioux Lookout, Ontario

Discuss voluntary service opportunities and programs, as well as ministry organizations.

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerstone Christian School - Sioux Lookout, Ontario

Postby Neechee » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Cornerstone Christian School in Sioux Lookout Ontario is in need of a School Principal and supervisor for the older learning centre for the 2009 - 2010 school year. Cornerstone Christian School is a ministry of Believers Fellowship, which is in turn a part of the Mission Interest Committee (MIC) work in Canada. Nate Hochstetler is the Senior Pastor at the church here in Sioux Lookout, and is administratively responsible for the school. The Principal/Supervisor would report to Nate.

The school uses the ACE curriculum. There are currently 22 students enrolled in the school. The school serves the families of the Believers Fellowship Church and other Christian families in Sioux Lookout. For students to be considered for enrollment in the school, at least one parent needs to attend church regularly.

The person serving in this position would become a staff person of Believers Fellowship. Remuneration and benefits would be according to Believers Fellowship policies.

This is an excellent opportunity to use your teaching skills while also having some great opportunities for outreach ministries in connection with the church. There are many possibilities for involvement with youth and/or families in addition to the responsibilities at the school.

If you are interested in this position, please PM me with your address and contact information. An application form will be forwarded to you.
Neechee
Skilled Preacher

Re: Cornerstone Christian School - Sioux Lookout, Ontario

Postby gcdonner » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Wish I was younger and a mennonite!
Immersed in the Water of the Word and the Spirit, again and again!
gcdonner
Needs MD Anonymous

Postby Neechee » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

gcdonner wrote:Wish I was younger and a mennonite!

Being from Pennsylvania and all, there should be someone you know that would be interested! :)
Neechee
Skilled Preacher

Postby gcdonner » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Neechee wrote:
gcdonner wrote:Wish I was younger and a mennonite!

Being from Pennsylvania and all, there should be someone you know that would be interested! :)

Actually I do know a young man who might be interested and qualified for the job. He is a Beachy Amish young man and has taught school, attended SMBI for a little bit too. I will speak to his father tomorrow, Lord willing.
Immersed in the Water of the Word and the Spirit, again and again!
gcdonner
Needs MD Anonymous

Return to Service and Ministry Opportunities